Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with your name and the team you are applying for in the subject line.
- Conducting research on opposing candidates, policies, districts, demographics, and other technical research-oriented assignments
- Script creation
- Client relations and 1-on-1 consulting
- Analyzing social media, demographics, and voter trends
- Campaign website maintenance and development
- Integrating machine learning into NWF’s data analytics
- Creating flyers, graphics, and other campaign literature
- Voter outreach
- Social media management and consulting
Interns play a vital role in the success of our campaigns. This internship is a great opportunity for students to gain hands-on experience in local and national politics. Interns will develop skills in research, communication, and leadership.
- Currently enrolled in high school or above
- Strong verbal communication skills in English
- Natural intellectual curiosity and genuine passion for continuous learning
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Passionate and willing to work with multiple deadlines and teams
- Can commit to working 10-15 hours per week
Although this internship is unpaid, New Way Forward Strategies has a strong performance-based bonus program. Eligibility for the bonuses is based on high standards and requires outstanding work.